Sunday, May 13, 2007

Testing 1...2...3


Hello to my blog-readers!
Thank you to those that have commented on my blogs, I just wanted to encourage all of you to do the same!! I really love hearing your thoughts and comments. Please feel free to mail, email or call me as well, I have the internet here in my room and am able to check my email regularly! I'd love to hear how your summers are going and what's going on in your lives!

This is a silly picture of me I just included for fun...it was taken during one of our games night. I was playing Dutch Blitz which is, as many of you know, one of my favourite card games! If you look closely you can see that we're playing on a stack of telephone books because there were no more available tables to sit at and for some reason our lounge has an abundant amount of telephone books sitting against the wall...so we decided to put them to use!

1 comment:

Katie said...

NICKY!! wow! It is so amazing that you are in Halifax! Im so excited for you and the great summer i know you are going to have! I just got back from guatemala a few weeks ago, so i guess we wont be able to meet up for another 4 months! Time will fly! I love reading your blog, so keep on posting! i hope your job search is still going well! I will be praying for you! love yah!
katie